To provide all pupils with the same standard of education and care that we would wish for our own children
There is little in life as valuable as a child’s education. At Tunbury our vision is for every child to reach their full potential.
Our School Aims
In partnership with parents, staff and the wider community, we aim to:
- Provide a happy, safe and secure environment for our children
- Create a stimulating climate in which good and outstanding learning can take place
- Have consistently high expectations and match these with quality resources, teaching and learning skills
- Provide a range of educational and social experiences appropriate to the age, ability and needs of our pupils and promote a professional learning environment
- Create opportunities for every individual in the school community to develop his or her maximum potential
- Adopt a philosophy of continuous improvement in every aspect of the school’s work and life.